Sunday, January 31, 2010

Smoking Lavandula Angustifolia Effects Of Smoking Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)?

Effects of smoking lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)? - smoking lavandula angustifolia

A friend and I talked about this and was curious, lavender, that smoking has no effect on the body? (medical or otherwise?)

What about Laurel? Fennel?

Just curious, but a response from someone who knows what we were talking beautiful.

Thank you!

1 comment:

ceddog86 said...

Lavender oil contains a compound that acts like estrogen in the body and on the feminization of men, young and probably at least some effect on men sexually developed. I would be very careful when smoke and lavender.

Both are likely to cough more than anything else. Never heard of anyone taking drugs from one of these plants. The scent of lavender is calming effect, but that is no reason to believe that smoking has a calming effect. As for sheets, I would like to avoid any road, unless snuff, dry and brittle. Consider the dense smoke produced by burning of wet wood. The leaves are very flexible and usually do not burn very well.

If you're afraid, you have an allergy, lavender, would be to verify the death due to an allergic reaction will be. Prove in theory, but how, that he would a small area of skin with a little lavender, and see whether or suspend inflamed or itchy skin. This is the most frequently tested for allergies in medical centers and is a form of TESSkin products t you think you can respond. It is possible that a skin-test negative can have and still have an allergic reaction to smoke. It can also be a blood test, I know there are blood tests for nuts and other food allergies. Having said this, I am not aware that allergies to lavender very common, so that we do not fear.

My advice is do not smoke, none of these

Post a Comment