Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ideas For Mastrubation Some Mastrubation Ideas?

Some mastrubation ideas? - ideas for mastrubation

I'm a little bored with the whole hand something, and uses the water pressure in the shower sometimes but sometimes not enough because they were living, and I am young to buy a Fleshlight, when you want to buy it for me lol

2 comments:

Amber said...

To be honest, I would say to answer, that the purchase of a .. Little funny haha and something that you really want to have sex or porn, think lol

Pauly said...

Do not stop and go method. Rub his penis against something soft like a pillow, and masturbate until you're about to ejaculate, but STOP! Wait until the urge to ejaculate decreases, but does not lose his erection. Repeat this 4 or 5 times, and when you ejaculate, you have awesome orgasm!

Post a Comment