Monday, February 1, 2010

Washing Plastic With Paint Can I Use Dishes That Were In The Sink When I Washed A Paint Brush That Contained Low VOC Latex Paint?

Can I use dishes that were in the sink when i washed a paint brush that contained low VOC latex paint? - washing plastic with paint

I washed dishes in the sink and no visible signs of paint, but no colors or chemicals in the plastic DIP paint / glass making them safe to use? I have a family of latex paint with low VOC content.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a professional painter.
I also paint with low VOC or 0
When this is done, I washed the dishes again suspended.
No waste should be nothing after 2 washes.

Anonymous said...

I think it will be good. In fact, I have my plate (even ceramic, not plastic) for use as a palette for mixing small quantities of latex paint. They were good. Nobody in my family has grown a third eye or something! LOL

Latex is washable, so you do not want to dive into it does not hurt to enjoy through the skin while you are painting. If the table on the left to see and do your dishes in the dishwasher, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

I am a professional painter.
I also paint with low VOC or 0
When this is done, I washed the dishes again suspended.
No waste should be nothing after 2 washes.

Anonymous said...

i dont think so ..

Post a Comment