Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To Get Point And Shoot Videos To Windows Movie Maker I Need Help On Windows Movie Maker!!?

I need help on windows movie maker!!? - how to get point and shoot videos to windows movie maker

IA Point-and-shoot camera, how to get video from there to Windows Movie Maker, I need help!

2 comments:

Zac said...

Do you have a USB cable to transfer movies on the computer? If this should be available in Movie Maker. If you do not, do a search on your PC with the name of the video should show where is the video.

Zac said...

Do you have a USB cable to transfer movies on the computer? If this should be available in Movie Maker. If you do not, do a search on your PC with the name of the video should show where is the video.

Post a Comment